Why? How? What if. If this is how you think when faced with an opportunity, you’ve found a like-minded company. Working in our global information systems team, you’ll be part of an elite group of technologists who strive to push deeper into technology’s knowledge and power to unlock and test its potential.
While this job title may suggest we’re looking for a Senior Systems Engineer, we’re interested in someone who can offer so much more. We’re looking for a curious innovator who wants to find a place where they can push their limits with the support of likeminded people.
Our flagship product CargoWise is a powerful, deeply integrated logistics execution program that plays a vital link in the global supply chain. It will be your job to help architect and execute global projects to ensure reliability and scale. Factor in our company’s extraordinary growth and the criticality of our technology in this current climate. You have an opportunity to make an impact like no other job available in the market.
- Experience working with server and storage hardware (rack mount servers, SAN, direct attached storage, etc)
- Networking skills in administering and maintaining switches, routers and firewalls
- Deep understanding of switching and routing protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, RIP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, etc)
- Windows Server administration (2012R2 and later)
- Linux operating system administration
- Active Directory configuration and administration
- Exchange Server administration
- Hyper-V, VMware and KVM administration
- SQL Server installation and configuration
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification or equivalent experience highly regarded
- MS System Center suite
- Linux containers and virtualisation skills
- Scripting and programming skills will be highly regarded
- Cloud technologies and experience with multiple platforms
Be curious and test us on why you should take us up on this challenge at the interview. How? By applying to this ad or responding to our direct approach. What if this is the role that changes your career for the better. We think it is, and we’d welcome the opportunity to tell you more.Postúlese para este puesto
Nuestras innovaciones y tecnología global posibilitan y potencian a las cadenas de suministro globales. Estamos mejorando la productividad, conectividad y utilización de recursos en 150 países alrededor de mundo.