WiseTech Global is an Australian technology company with over 2,000 employees across more than 50 offices globally, dedicated to simplifying the complex world of logistics. Our long-term vision is to address the deep pain points of the supply chain to automate, optimise and improve operational efficiencies.
We're looking for a Systems Administrator to enable our people, teams and systems to perform by ensuring the tools and technologies in use are at a high degree of availability and reliability.
As a Systems Administrator you will be given the opportunity to leverage your strong analytical and problem-solving skills, leading the development of solutions for global business problems through close interaction with engineers and software developers.
Required skills and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or substantial relevant experience in an IT environment of 2,000+ users
- Demonstrated scripting skills in one or more of PowerShell, VBS, Python, C+, Batch, TSQL
- Broad understanding of IT architecture across the desktop and end-user compute space including:
- Application packaging
- Unattended device deployment
- User onboarding/offboarding
- Driver management
- Active Directory, Group Policy, Office 365 or Google Apps, Email
- Video conferencing
- Storage and Networks
- VPN and Security
- Proven experience in management of Windows desktop operating systems through Configuration Manager and/or Intune
- Excellent consultation skills and proven ability to engage effectively with diverse stakeholders
Who You Are
At WiseTech Global we utilise multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. We do not assess applications based on technical accreditations but on achievement. While we value relevant industry certifications such as ITIL, PRINCE2, CCNA, CMSS, MCSA, MDAA, CompTIA CySA+ we are very excited to hear about relevant challenges & obstacles that you have faced in a professional environment and the approach taken to overcome these.
We value self motivated, deeply technical problem solvers and our recruitment process will enable you to demonstrate just that. Great people are not defined by their certifications or years’ experience. Which is why our approach to hiring is reflective of our culture. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills throughout the hiring process, and should you be successful you will then be given the opportunity to shine in your day to day. This creates a work environment where equality and innovation flourish and you can challenge yourself to be the best version of you.Postúlese para este puesto
Nuestras innovaciones y tecnología global posibilitan y potencian a las cadenas de suministro globales. Estamos mejorando la productividad, conectividad y utilización de recursos en 150 países alrededor de mundo.