WiseTech is a truly global business, and our Product Managers play a key role in helping our customers realise the benefits of our flagship product, CargoWise. With more than 750 enhancements to the platform last year, it’s our unrelenting and innovative product development that fuels our need to hire more of Australia’s smartest minds. If you’re looking for the opportunity to architect industry-changing products and impact on a massive scale, then read on.
You and the Role
We are looking for product managers to support our existing product teams for some of our “background” applications. These applications are quite technical in nature and deliver huge value to our customers but are less visible to our customers. A product manager at WiseTech will:
- Work closely with customers and other product teams and understand the problem space
- Lliaise with our technical specialists and to help conceptualise the solution
- Work with our business stakeholders to understand strategic priorities and to set the development priorities to align with these
- Ensure that the solution that is delivered meets our customer and company’s needs
- Provide assistance with writing relevant product documentation and handling customer requests for product enhancements
We are looking for someone who comes from a technical background with demonstrated experience delivering projects end to end. Your technical background could be software development, software architecture or engineering. With more than five years’ experience in bridging the gap between the technical and business requirement, you have the means to design and drive real world problems into tangible solutions. No specific industry experience is required, however you must have demonstrable experience in leading a product team from the concept through the design, development and deployment of an application.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is comfortable engaging with stakeholders and understanding and interpreting their requirements. They will have an analytical mindset and will be adept at translating business requirements into software feature requirements. They will also be used to delivering outcomes in pre-defined timelines.Postúlese para este puesto
Nuestras innovaciones y tecnología global posibilitan y potencian a las cadenas de suministro globales. Estamos mejorando la productividad, conectividad y utilización de recursos en 150 países alrededor de mundo.