At WiseTech Global our breakthrough software solutions are renowned for their powerful productivity, extensive functionality, comprehensive integration, deep compliance capabilities and global reach.
We are expanding our Sydney HQ team to manage the external and internal financial accounting requirements of our global entities. Managing a small team of direct reports and reporting into the Group Accounting Manager, this role will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting for all entities within one of our four regional hubs.
You’ll drive transformation as we centralise and standardise our accounting practices around the world.
You’ll be the main point of contact within the Finance Team for all entities, working closely with business leaders, auditors and local advisors. Understanding and explaining significant drivers of business performance and assisting with the budgeting and re-forecasting processes. You’ll also work closely with other Regional and Corporate Accounting Managers on the management of Group level tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate financial information for your region, and understanding and being able to explain the financial performance of the businesses in your region;
- Strong project management skills, will be heavily involved in planning and executing transformation projects, whilst also managing the “day-to-day” accounting of the businesses within the region;
- Strong coaching and Team Management skills, taking significant responsibility for the management and career development of more Junior members of the team;
- Good interpersonal skills, main point of contact for queries in relation to your region from other areas of the Finance Team, key management personnel of businesses, and internal or external local finance resources.
- Have completed CA / CPA or equivalent Accounting qualification
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
We will not be using the services of a third-party recruiter for this appointment.Postuler à cette offre
Ce que nous sommes
Nos innovations et notre technologie mondiale favorisent et renforcent les chaînes logistiques internationales. Nous améliorons la productivité, la connectivité et l’utilisation des ressources dans 150 pays du monde entier.