Our breakthrough software solutions are renowned for their powerful productivity, extensive functionality, comprehensive integration, deep compliance capabilities, and truly global reach.
WiseTech Global is an Australian headquartered, ASX listed company with a strong presence in Japan. To expand our business in Japan and better support our Japanese and multinational customers, we are growing our local team in Tokyo. We are looking for an ambitious individual with an ability to think strategically and present value to our customers and partners.
The role involves customer relationship management, including a balance of sales and account management, deep product knowledge and a natural ability to position productivity at the center of every business discussion.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Background
- Extensive experience with CargoWise – Deep product knowledge
- Proven experience in articulating and demonstrating the value of CargoWise to domestic and international logistics service providers
- Extensive experience implementing CargoWise and in demonstrating how it delivers real value
- Experience with PAVE and in demonstrating how it increases productivity
- Proven experience in delivering compelling CargoWise presentations to customers, executives, operations teams
- Ability to effectively negotiate in challenging and collaborative sales engagements
- Ability to excel in a high-energy business culture
- Team player who naturally and effectively works with all people within a local and a global organisation
- Bachelors Degree in business, technology or other related discipline
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Work closely with the sales team on qualified CargoWise opportunities
- Provide CargoWise pre-sales technical and functional support to customers
- Understand, identify and document customer requirements, conduct business studies, and articulate how CargoWise could provide value and productivity gains to the business
- Deliver high-quality CargoWise presentations
- Present and articulate CargoWise features and benefits
- Work closely with customers and CargoWise Service Partners to develop optimal - implementation plans, and show how to maximize their speed to value
- Work closely with customers and CargiWise Service Partners after go-live to identify and drive additional value and productivity gains from CargoWise
- Articulate and drive value and productivity in every customer engagement
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information.Apply for this position