Our software is the most complete solution for companies that provide logistics execution services. We are always on the lookout for highly talented individuals who can carve out their niche within the business. Are you passionate about producing beautiful applications with the best user experience? If so, read on.
We value determination, grit and passion. At WiseTech, you will be a crucial part of our front-end heroes to migrate our existing SPA application to the latest UI frameworks. You will be providing direction on how to make awesome Responsive PWAs running on various form factors. You will be working closely with our UX designers in building high quality components in Vue.js and/or Web Components. This is a big project and it will have a significant effect on not only WiseTech’s product offering, but will change the way the global logistics industry interacts with technology.
We are looking for a Full-Stack with a minimum of three years of hands-on experience in developing web applications using React. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in front-end development and a passion for creating responsive user interfaces.
- 1-3 years of experience in React, React Query, React Router, and Redux.
- Proficiency in using design systems, particularly experience with Material-UI or similar frameworks.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Cypress, or other similar tools.
- Familiarity with server technologies like Node.js.
- Proficiency in using GitHub and GitHub Actions for version control and CI/CD.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like Terraform is preferred, or other deployment tools.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and best practices in software design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop responsive web applications.
- Implement and maintain state management using Redux and React Query.
- Develop and maintain reusable UI components and design system integration.
- Write unit and integration tests using Jest, Cypress, or other testing frameworks.
- Optimize applications for performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate front-end components with server-side logic.
- Contribute to code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
Before You Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Candidate-se para esta vaga.