About WiseTech Global:
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference for our customers, partners, staff, shareholders, and the logistics industry at large.
Why Trinium Technologies?
Trinium offers a competitive salary and benefits. As an employee of Trinium you will gain knowledge and experience using technologies that drive efficiencies and business improvements for Intermodal Trucking Companies.
You’ll be responsible for supporting customers and resolving incident issues for an enterprise TMS utilized by container trucking companies. Help drive operational efficiencies for our customers by leading Trinium’s response to product support requests using WiseTech Global’s common support process and tools.
We offer a flexible working environment and we're looking for candidates who are open to commuting to our Long Beach, CA office twice per week on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Promptly handle customer support incidents to assist with access issues and software usage
- Become proficient in internal system usage and processes to ensure timely and accurate updates
- Handle system defects properly after sufficient qualification
- Handle customer issues and escalations as directed by Support Lead
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and follow through to resolution
- Attend support stand up team meetings and participate as required
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in customer service
- Product support experience in a software or technical environment preferred
- Technical problem-solving experience with desktop and web applications preferred
- Experience with TMS or transport/shipping systems is a plus
- Process and detail oriented person who can follow documented processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage own time and tasks
- Ability to effectively collaborate within team environment
- Ability to learn new concepts using content, i.e. documentation and videos
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. Pay Range: $65,000-$80,000
Before You Apply:
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Candidate-se para esta vaga.