We are looking for Mid- Senior, experienced, and talented engineers to join our team! You'll be responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of product and platform services, and infrastructure that powers the global logistics.
About WiseTech Global
As the world’s leading provider of software for the Logistic industry, WiseTech Global is powering the connectivity of the world's logistics providers. We are a product and engineer lead organization that invests relentlessly in the functionality and quality of our software. Our software engineering team sits at the core of this.
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$22 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation.
Skills that we look for:
- More than 5 years of hands-on industry experience in building large-scale services and - enterprise-grade software
- Experience with C#, Java, C++, or similar
- Understanding of MS SQL Server
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Solid CS fundamentals, a strong inclination for architecting at scale
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
Our Development Team
Our Engineers are highly technical experts in their specific product or technical area. We work in a flat, open environment, giving you the freedom and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
We utilize multiple different technologies and welcome a diverse environment where people can bring their variety of technical skills & experiences (we are language agnostic) to the table. But for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on:
- .Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
- Strong application design & implementation skills
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers at the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- We offer a hybrid, flexible work environment with amazing workspace in Sydney (HQ), Melbourne, and Adelaide
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.立即申请