Softship is a key component of the WiseTech Global Group. We are one of the leading providers of software solutions and services for international liner shipping. Since its foundation in 1989, Softship's day-to-day work has been shaped by the exciting environment of international shipping, the rapid pulse of information technology, the spirit of discovery, the pronounced team performance across national borders and the continuous expansion. In 2017 we became part of the WiseTech Global Group.
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) is a global technology leader providing software solutions for the world’s logistics service providers. Our customers include 18,000 of the world’s logistics companies across 165 countries. Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track-record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
- Providing first and second level support for our customers.
- Taking care of the software and release testing, as well as creating documentation.
- Analysing requirements or incidents reported by our customers and advising them with your knowledge and implementation of the solution.
- Responsibility for user support via our ticket system (JIRA) and communicate via e-mail and phone.
- Supporting quality management in the creation of internal support standards is also part of your tasks, as is the coordination of installations on customer systems.
Our ideal candidate:
- has a completed apprenticeship/university degree in the IT sector, e.g. Fachinformatiker (m/w/d) für Systemintegration oder Anwendungsentwicklung / Informatics / Computer Science/ Business Informatics, or comparable skills;
- Career changers are also welcome.
- Has an affinity for IT and a high level of technical understanding.
- Distinguished by its customer-oriented and service-oriented approach to work.
- Has a strong service mentality, strong team spirit and excellent communication skills in English.
- Ideally has some experience in a help desk supporting complex business software solutions.
- Experience in logistics/shipping is an advantage.
- Ideally already gained initial experience in IT support and technical customer support through internships or the like.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position