Integral to the success of our business, our people and unique culture help drive the delivery of our long-term strategy.
We are focused on attracting and retaining the best people to work at WiseTech and pride ourselves on our culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous development.
We value a strong and diverse workforce and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- We welcomed more than 620 new team members
- Our team grew by 53% to 3,000+ talented people across 58 offices
- 60% of our workforce is focused on product design and development
- 300+ software engineers and product specialists took part in our rotations program
- Our people completed 25,000+ hours of training via structured learning opportunities, up 30% on FY22
- 100 team members completed our mentor training program
- Our female representation across our overall workforce and senior managers grew to 31% and our target for female representation across senior managers increased to 30%+ for FY24 onwards
- Continued to partner with Pride in Diversity and Pink Elephants
- 85% of our team hold shares or share rights
- Launched our Employee Equity Plan (EEP) to our team members in China. Our EEP is now available in over 25 countries
- Continued to offer our 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Making a positive contribution to society is at the core of WiseTech’s DNA, supporting our social license to operate, building capacity and driving positive social impact.
We are helping inspire and educate the next generation of technologists, giving back to the communities in which we operate, and using our capabilities to provide high-quality accessible learning at scale through our own registered training organization.
- Launched our Earn and Learn Scholarship Program with 30 students joining the 2023 cohort
- Continued our commitment to contribute 1% of pre-tax profits to Grok Academy
- In FY23, we contributed $3m to provide free access to the Grok Academy platform to every teacher, learner, and parent in Australia
- During the first half of FY23, there was a 78% increase in the number of students accessing Grok Academy, and the number of participating institutions grew by 54%, with 50% more teachers using the platform compared to the same period in FY22
- Sponsored NCSS Challenge, hosted 60 students in our Sydney office, and our team members volunteered as mentors
- Titanium sponsor of the BiG Day In, inspiring students to start careers in tech
- More than 13,400 WiseTech Academy courses completed, up 37% on FY22
- $64,000 spent with social enterprises for office catering, including Plate it Forward and Two Good Co
We are committed to reducing our environmental footprint and finding ways to help our customers reduce theirs.
Through our software and innovations, we drive business efficiencies that enhance logistics processes worldwide.
We continue to explore best approaches to reduce our environmental footprint and mitigate our impacts, and improve our data collection, tracking, and reduction initiatives.
- We offset 100% of Scope 1 and 2 emissions and have set a pathway to achieve net zero global operations
- Expanded our emissions inventory to include Scope 3 emissions from business travel, employee commuting and working from home
- Recycled more than 6,000 kgs of e-waste, and an additional 1,224kgs of equipment was refurbished for reuse
- We undertook a waste audit in our Sydney office and implemented additional recycling services, modified bin locations, and installed signage to improve waste separation to reduce waste going to landfill
Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions (tCO2e)
|Scope 2 (Market-based)||3,146||3,075||3,100.5|
Emissions have been calculated in line with the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standards.
For full emissions data see our Sustainability report within our latest Annual Report.