We are looking for an ambitious Product Manager with experience in the finance, accounting or logistics industries who will be responsible for the functional testing of our financial and accounting products. You will design and implement key solutions as well as write requirements/specifications for our development teams.
Job attraction points
- A international company, a leader in the world's logistics software industry, Australia's top 5 market value, an influential software company, committed to creating a global advanced logistics industry information operating system.
- Full set of Microsoft office, equipped with a laptop, 128gb memory + 4tb mechanical hard disk + 4K monitor x2.
- Product enterprise, advanced development technology, focus on quality, committed to small details to large modules to make excellent design and implementation.
- Professional technical training: one-to-one mentor will continue to provide targeted training to help new recruits grow up. Rather than immediate work output, the company pays more attention to the cultivation of basic skills for new recruits.
- Humanized management, harmonious working environment, 8 hours flexible mixed work system, 3 days a week at home, 2 days at the company; No overtime, two weekends off.
- Responsible for the demand design and functional testing of financial and accounting products, studying the specific needs of the market and users, improving the products according to the needs, and participating in the development of related software projects.
- With knowledge of accounting business and experience in using financial software, able to guide local team members and provide continuous business support to clients.
- Ability to analyze problems and document processes.
- Design and implement solutions and write requirements/specifications for the development team.
- Establish and maintain the information resource database of the products in charge, so as to provide reference information for the subsequent product development.
- Ability to demonstrate self-driven learning and maintain self-development.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or accounting is preferred
- Fluent in spoken English, no difficulty in reading English documents
- Product specialist or financial accounting experience, logical and quick to learn
- Experience in finance, accounting, logistics, warehousing, freight and import/export customs clearance related industries is preferred