We're looking to add Product Tester to the internal team at Bolero, who are a recent acquisition to WiseTech Global. Bolero delivers secure, end-to-end, cloud-based services across the global supply chain by digitizing trade processes and transactions.
This role will be responsible for the QA testing of Bolero’s Trade Finance SaaS solutions for its global corporate clients. The specialist will need to review functional requirements, and then prepare and execute manual user acceptance tests to quality assure deliverables from off-shore and on-shore development teams.
For this role, Bolero is looking for a specialist with a background in product testing of complex, web based, B2B applications. The successful candidate will have genuine hands-on experience working alongside software product and development teams, either within the IT department of a corporate, a B2B SaaS based product company or bespoke software development company.
- Support Bolero Test Manager to implement our Test Strategy for Bolero’s SaaS solution, including testing governance, quality assurance and reporting
- Working with Product and Development Teams to define, create and execute manual functional and non-functional test cases
- Working with Automation testers to explain the manual test scenarios to understand how to automate
- Support Bolero Test Manager to oversee work done by external, off-shore QAs to ensure Test Strategy and QA procedures are being followed.
Skills and Experience
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience working for either a software product company, SaaS company, bespoke software house or specialist software testing company
- Experience of defining and creating both functional and non-functional test cases
- Experience of testing B2B or B2C web-based applications with a complex web user interface with online web forms
- An excellent understanding of defect management (workflow), test cycle planning (smoke, functional, non-functional and regression) and test progress reporting
- Experience working within Agile development teams (Scrum and Kanban) and use of agile tools for test purposes : Jira for defect management
- Experience working with in-house Development Teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate technical issues (defects) clearly and concisely
- Fluent English
Would be an advantage:
- Experience of API testing using Postman
- Familiarity with Zephyr for test case management
- Experience working with off-shore Development Teams
- Any automation experience using Selenium
- Domain Expertise – Ideally have some relevant background in at least one or more of the following areas:
- Trade and/or Trade Finance;
- Financial services products;
- B2B services
- SaaS products
This is a hybrid working model with the flexibility of days in office, based in the London area.
About WiseTech Global
At WiseTech Global, we are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those that own and operate the supply chains of the world. Find out more at WiseTech Global.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position