WiseTech Global is the leading provider of software for the logistics industry. Our solutions connect the world’s supply chain; solving the pain points for the global movement of goods. More than 18,000 logistics organizations use our software solutions, including 24 of the top 25 global freight forwarders and 41 of the top 50 global third-party logistics providers.
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
This is an opportunity to be part of a highly technical, world-class team. Our global footprint is expanding rapidly, and as such we require your expertise to enable us to maintain our current environment, support our cloud, and assist in the design and implementation of upcoming network projects.
At WiseTech Global, we think big and deliver solutions that are well thought out and scalable. If you want to work in an organization that places technology, quality, and productivity at the center of everything we do, then you will be interested to learn more about this role.
Who you are:
Curious about software-defined networking? Experienced with open-source technologies? If you tick most of the following boxes, you should get in touch:
- A deep understanding of the TCP/IP stack and OSI model
- Extensive experience with managing Cisco Routers, Switches and ASA Firewalls
- Demonstrated knowledge of network design and networking architectures - Experience with SDN and open-source networking
- Strong understanding of networking technologies such as Ethernet, Spanning Tree, Vlans, Routing, DNS & DHCP
- Experience with configuring and implementing load-balancing technology (any vendor)
- Solid understanding of SNMP and network monitoring systems
- Experience with deploying Quality of Service (QOS) in an extensive network
- Experience with Voice over IP (VOIP) systems
- Experience with Cisco Wireless Networking
Before you Apply:
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position