About the role
Our Talent Acquisition team is a self-driven, highly responsible team that delivers. We've spent years developing our internal process to ensure we constantly provide high-quality talent to our global business, and we never stop improving.
This role is going to be a bit of everything admin and customer service and then some. We're not locked into years' experience or what degree you have or haven't got. We want to understand your potential and will hire you to challenge our diversity of thinking. What might this look like in practice?
Well, an average week at WiseTech could see you:
- Preparing and producing monthly and quarterly recruitment metrics.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Managers.
- Ensuring all processes are administered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring TA is always compliant with process, systems, and filing of recruitment notes, etc.
- Online cognitive and psychometric test administration for candidates.
- Issuing new starter documentation.
Listed below are a few points to help you assess your fit to this opportunity. But don't let this stop you from applying if you are curious – we're a high growth company that values the potential in people:
- You can work on multiple projects simultaneously, take things in your stride, and are not afraid to call issues out and make improvements where needed.
- You have solid Excel knowledge and Analytical skills.
- You are someone who thrives in an environment where accountability and ownership are recognised and rewarded.
- You have strong communication and cognitive abilities.
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee headcount has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry-leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
To discover our unique culture and what drives us as a company please visit the following:
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.