This Product Associate position will work as a member of the Product Support team. In this role, the individual will be responsible for providing technical support to customers and partners. Working under minimal supervision and with other team members, the Product Associate will be responsible for the incident review, issue resolution and/or escalation, timely communication, and maintaining high-quality feedback from the supported user community.
Minimum Skills & Experience
- Experience with transportation and shipping applications and the implementation of those solutions
- Experience with systems integration methods
- Organized, structured, task-oriented approach to work and communication of status
- Ability to operate in an on-call support environment
- Able to work independently and from a home office with minimal supervision
- Analytical troubleshooting skills both independently and in collaborative environments
- 3 years of remote worker experience
Here are the essential skills:
- Provide technical support to Service Partners, Resellers, and OEMs via telephone, email, and web tools.
- Provide support to large and small direct customers (end users) of the Transtream product, with attention to detail and mindfulness of resolution and communication commitments.
- Advocate product changes, escalate support issues to and interact with, Product Management.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and follow through to closure of a wide variety of technical software support and operating environment issues as encountered during implementations and professional services engagements.
- Interact and communicate effectively with engineers from resellers, partner organizations, and direct customers to address product issues of various severity.
- Maintain a record of daily data communication transactions, problems, and remedial action taken according to WiseTech Global standard procedures and systems.
- Additional projects or duties of a technical nature as assigned.
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.Apply for this position