We’ve been made aware that people are being contacted with fake offers of employment from individuals claiming to be from WiseTech or claiming to represent WiseTech. The WiseTech Global name has been used on documents and correspondence without our authority.
If you believe you have been contacted by these fake recruiters or have received a suspicious email, please forward it to email@example.com.
Some things to look out for:
- Check the email address: All WiseTech employees have an email address with the domain @wisetechglobal.com. We will never use non-official email accounts to communicate with candidates.
- Our interview process: WiseTech won’t make a formal job offer without performing a formal interview process, that includes a personal interview.
- Our website links: Any website link will always include https://www.wisetechglobal.com
- Careers website: all current career opportunities are on our website at https://www.wisetechglobal.com/careers/current-openings/
- We don’t ask for money: WiseTech will never ask you for money or any other form of payment as part of our recruitment process.
Resources if you’ve been scammed
If you think you’ve provided personal information to a scammer, contact the relevant agencies/organizations immediately.
If you’re located in Australia, we encourage you to report it to the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) via report a scam.
Protect your network by letting them know about the scam.