This is a career-defining opportunity for a Digital Content Writer with a passion for storytelling, who can bring their narrative skills to a growing and fast paced industry.
Our global marketing team are a vibrant, inquisitive and self-driven group of people, who focus on the big picture and don’t get bogged down in busy work or micromanagement.
We believe what differentiates us is our ability to think and execute. We don’t outsource our work to large agencies or partners. Rather we work closely with different leaders and teams across our fast- growing business, to develop a strategic, long-term plan, which we then deliver.
This means every day at WiseTech is different and you’ll always be learning something new. What might this look like in practice?
Well, an average week at WiseTech could see you:
- Writing compelling and meaningful content across a range of channels - including web copy, blogs, ebooks, social media and more
- Assessing existing content and finding new ways to address content gaps
- Working with our product teams to deliver insightful product content that positions - CargoWise as leaders in the industry
- Researching and analyzing the latest industry news and trends to find interesting insights for thought leadership content
Listed below are a few points to help you assess your fit to the size of this opportunity. But don't let this stop you from applying if you are curious – we're a high growth company that values the potential in people:
- You love to write and are comfortable across content types and mediums – from thought leadership blogs, to eBooks, whitepapers, social media posts, sales presentations, brochureware and more.
- You can take complex product information and turn it into compelling and meaningful content that’s easy to understand.
- You can bring to life brand and product messaging in a way that is consistent, engaging and impactful to a global customer base.
- You can work on multiple projects simultaneously, take things in your stride, and are not afraid to call issues out and make improvements where needed.
- You have a passion for learning and a desire to build a deep understanding of evolving logistics and technology trends, which you utilize alongside your marketing and copywriting expertise.
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$15 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation.
Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.