The Role and You
Reporting to the Corporate Accounting Manager the role will expose you to the inner workings of the wider finance team both locally and internationally and will be your opportunity to make real change. You won’t just be writing reports that will be half implemented – you will be empowered to drive these changes home.
The finance team at WiseTech aims to strike the appropriate balance to deliver effective financial control whilst allowing the business to be agile and grow. We see this role a key step in that journey.
You are a highly organized and methodical thinker, comfortable prioritising and managing multiple deliverables. You are also proficient in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals on a global scale.
- Support group finance systems administration, including managing the chart of accounts, setting up ledgers, companies, security settings and ensuring integrity of entity ledgers within reporting tools;
- Assist in system accounting system migration for newly acquired entities;
- Ownership of accounting policy, process and procedure documentation;
- Review, propose and implement systems and processes changes to enhance efficiency and control;
- Perform monthly group FX rate calculations;
- Assist in group audit;
- Other ad-hoc systems and process improvement projects.
- Professional Accountant with appropriate qualification (Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar);
- Previous experience in an IT or Software Company would be highly desirable
- Strong knowledge in large ERP systems (NetSuite preferred)
- Strong technical accounting knowledge under IFRS and AASB
- Strong project and time management skills to deliver results to deadlines
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.