The Role and You
Reporting to the Regional Accounting Manager the role will expose you to the inner workings of the wider finance team both locally and internationally and will be your opportunity to make real change. You won’t just be writing reports that will be half implemented – you will be empowered to drive these changes home.
The finance team at WiseTech aims to strike the appropriate balance to deliver effective financial control whilst allowing the business to be agile and grow. We see this role a key step in that journey.
You are a highly organized and methodical thinker, comfortable prioritising and managing multiple deliverables. You are also proficient in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals on a global scale.
- Ownership of the Financial Reporting responsibilities for relevant ledgers
- Ensure a timely and accurate month end close process
- Calculation and processing of monthly journal entries including Accruals Prepayments & Fixed Assets
- Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Analyse and provide insightful commentary on the monthly results
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Support the Group Audit process
- Apply continuous improvement and identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function
- Professional Accountant with appropriate qualification (Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar) would be highly desirable
- Previous experience in an IT or Software Company would be highly desirable
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.