We are looking for Front End Developers (Mid-Senior level). Are you passionate about producing beautiful applications with the best user experience? If so, read on.
Our software is the most complete solution for companies that provide logistics execution services. We are always on the lookout for highly talented individuals who can carve out their niche within the business.
We value determination, grit and passion. At WiseTech, you will be a crucial part of our front-end heroes to migrate our existing SPA application to the latest UI frameworks. You will be providing direction on how to make awesome Responsive PWAs running on various form factors. You will be working closely with our UX designers in building high quality components in Vue.js and/or Web Components. This is a big project and it will have a significant effect on not only WiseTech’s product offering, but will change the way the global logistics industry interacts with technology.
Our team operates as a meritocracy, your opportunities to grow are not limited by your years of experience or university degrees. We value contribution, and for those that excel, we reward you. Developers are the heart of our business and always will be. You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors. We place productivity at the heart of everything we do, and empower you to be the best you can be. Whether it’s through educational tools, rotation into new teams or flexible hours; we provide an environment where you can succeed and carve out the career that you want.
- Experience developing front end Single Page Applications (SPA) or Progressive Web Applications (PWA).
- Experience with front end frameworks/libraries like Angular, React, Vue.js.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack and Babel
- Familiarity with package management tools
- Material Design experience
- Familiarity with Breeze JS, OData, GraphQL (or other queryable REST APIs technologies).
- Solr / ElasticSearch / Lucene experience
- Exposure with and/or integrating with back-end work, especially C# and .NET Web APIs.
- Experience with scalable caches like Redis, MongoDB
- Experience with message queuing and processing systems such as Kafka, RabbitMQ
If you’ve worked in a multidisciplinary team, with back end developers and UX designers – let us know about it. Stand out in your application and we will help you stand out in your career.
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers at the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- We offer a hybrid, flexible work environment with amazing workspace in Sydney (HQ), Melbourne, and Adelaide
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position