About WiseTech Global:
WiseTech Global is a leading force in empowering and revolutionizing the world's supply chains. Our innovative technologies play a pivotal role in safeguarding the data and ensuring the security of thousands of users globally, including the world's largest freight forwarders. We are dedicated to delivering efficiency, transparency, and confidence through our Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) framework.
We are in search of an experienced Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Consultant to join our dynamic team. As a GRC Consultant at WiseTech Global, you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with our Global Head of Cyber Security, advancing our GRC framework's design and contributing to continuous transformation.
Acquisition Assessment: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to assess the GRC landscape of newly acquired companies, identifying gaps and alignment opportunities.
Integration Planning: Develop comprehensive integration plans tailored to each acquisition, ensuring alignment with the company's overarching GRC strategy.
Risk Management: Evaluate and mitigate risks associated with integration processes, working closely with risk management teams.
Policy and Procedure Harmonization: Bridge gaps between existing practices and those of acquired entities, harmonizing policies, procedures, and controls.
Communication and Stakeholder Management: Effectively communicate integration plans and progress, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Reporting and Documentation: Maintain accurate documentation of integration activities and generate insightful reports for senior management.
Continuous Improvement: Identify areas for improvement and drive enhancements to the integration process.
Customer Security Questionnaire Support: Collaborate with various teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive responses to customer security questionnaires.
Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in GRC, with a focus on acquisition integration.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements, risk management frameworks, and industry best practices.
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, NIST, SOC industry frameworks and standards, GDPR, and privacy frameworks.
- Proficiency in information security tools, techniques, and controls.
- Experience with metrics and KPIs to measure and track cyber risk.
- Ability to develop policies, standards, and guidelines.
- CISA, CISM, or CRISC certifications are desirable.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify, assess, and mitigate risks.
- Change management expertise.
- Proficiency in using GRC software tools and technology.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality responses.
Why Join WiseTech Global:
At WiseTech Global, we don't just offer a job; we provide an opportunity to excel. We believe in hiring the best talent who can drive themselves and our business to greater heights. Join us in our mission to transform global trade, one innovation at a time.
Note: From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. By applying for this role, you consent to WiseTech Global providing your information to our external service providers, who will treat your data with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
Join WiseTech Global and be a part of a dynamic and innovative team dedicated to transforming global trade.Apply for this position