WiseTech Global is the market-leading provider of software solutions for the Supply Chain and Logistics industry. Engineer founded, engineer led - we make products for the largest companies in the logistics space globally (like - DHL, FedEx, UPS) and they depend on our software to optimise their processes.
This role will sit in our Blume team working on integrating new customers onto our platform. Blume is a recently acquired business in the WiseTech Global group, and are a key driver of our growth into the landside logistics space. This role is located in our fast growing R&D centre in Bangalore.
You will be working closely with end users and internal development teams to define the future of this product - seeing through its implementation and impact on a global scale. This role is yours to make!
- Collaborate and work closely with external clients to understand their customised product needs and requirements.
- Work closely with internal technical teams to execute customisations and work on product feature development.
- Create and maintain documentation and content for best practices and product usage.
- Serve as the go-to person for clients and internal teams on how to best use our integration platform.
- Help with testing and verification of product features.
- 4+ years’ experience in software development specifically in the integration space.
- Experience mapping, creating, transforming XML, CSV, flat file, data schemas for different systems.
- A Team Player with strong communication skills and a CAN-DO attitude.
- Experience with multiple API formats and protocols – REST, SOAP, JSON, XML,EDI, HTTP.
- Advanced understanding of XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, and WSDL versioning best practices.
- Experience on API gateway, Sterling Integration, MuleSoft like technologies.
- Strong understanding of development/documentation of SOAP/RESTful APIs, including documented experience developing Swagger/OpenAPI Documentation.
- Experience in building scalable, high performing and robust applications (with a focus on Java).
More about WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$20 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position