WiseTech Global is a world-leading software company building software for the global logistics industry. We are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those who own and operate the world's supply chains. More than 18,000 logistics organizations use our software solutions, including 24 of the top 25 global freight forwarders and 41 of the top 50 global third-party logistics providers.
We’re an Engineer-led company focusing on building secure, scalable products. Therefore, data analytics is critical to the function of the international supply chain.
As a Sydney-based IT Service Manager, you will be responsible for improving the overall performance and operation of Information Services. Specifically, Change Management will be hands-on for this role.
About the role:
IT Service Manager will be responsible for developing and improving the IT Service Management function. This role will play a pivotal role in ensuring that IT services are delivered efficiently and effectively. The focus will be on enhancing the overall quality, availability, and performance of IT services.
- Service Strategy: Develop and execute an ITSM strategy that aligns with the organization's objectives, ensuring that IT services support the business's needs.
- Service Design: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement IT services, considering the full service lifecycle, including service level agreements (SLAs), service catalogs, and service portfolios.
- Service Transition: Lead and manage the seamless transition of new or updated IT services into the production environment, minimizing risks and disruptions.
- Service Operation: Ensure the day-to-day delivery and support of IT services, monitoring service performance and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Continuous Improvement: Implement and maintain ITSM best practices, and proactively identify areas for process improvement, driving efficiency and quality across service management.
- Incident and Problem Management: Develop and maintain incident and problem management processes, ensuring timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis.
- Change Management: Manage and improve the change management processes to assess and mitigate risks associated with changes to IT services.
- Knowledge Management: Manage and maintain a robust knowledge management system, ensuring the creation, organization, and accessibility of valuable information, documentation, and best practices for Information Systems and our end-users.
- Software Asset Management: Oversee software asset management processes.
- Service Level Management: Monitor and report on service level performance, addressing deviations and driving service improvements as needed.
- Vendor Management: Manage relationships with third-party vendors and service providers to ensure alignment with service delivery objectives.
- Team Leadership: Provide leadership and mentorship to the ITSM team, setting clear objectives, and fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation.
Before you apply:
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position