- ASX-listed, highly profitable, global tech company
- Design and deliver market-leading products for the global logistics industry
- Flexible work arrangement. Work your way - from home or office
An exciting opportunity for Software Engineers (junior and mid-level) to join a high-growth, product-based global tech company. If you enjoy building software and have a passion for developing new product features, then come join us.
At WiseTech Global provides the world’s most comprehensive solution for companies operating in the increasingly complex world of logistics . So if you are an ambitious engineer, who wants to solve deeply complex problems with others of a similar mindset, this role is right for you.
- You will solve development tasks, implement new features as well as maintain and improve functionality and performance
- You have experience developing in Java (Spring and Hibernate)
- You enjoy a team development environment and working collaboratively
- You like to work on production systems, with high coding and testing standards
- You like variety of roles, growth opportunities and going deep in technologies
Our Development Team
You will work with talented and amazing developers to maintain and build simple and quality products for the world's supply chain.
We work in a flat and open environment, where we give you the freedom, and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work.
Our engineers are experts in a specific product or technical areas responsible for writing code and reviewing peers’ work. They lead by example in quality of work, occasionally mentoring team members as well as providing design guidance
Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
Problem-solving skills, curiosity, and passion are the key skills we look for in our Engineers, but for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on:
- Java (spring and Hibernate)
- C programming
- PL/SQL and DB Skills (Oracle preferable)
- Unix Shell scripting (csh, Bash)
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers are the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- Flexible work arrangement. Hybrid - mostly WFH.
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your own career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position