Who we are:
WiseTech Global is a world-leading software company building software for the global logistics industry. We are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those who own and operate the world's supply chains. More than 18,000 logistics organizations use our software solutions, including 24 of the top 25 global freight forwarders and 41 of the top 50 global third-party logistics providers.
We’re an Engineer-led company focusing on building secure, scalable products. As a Sydney-based Palo Alto Firewall Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and operating information system security controls and countermeasures for WiseTech Global and its subsidiaries globally. The focus of the role would be the administration of Palo Alto Firewalls and VPNs.
- 2-5 years of experience in managing Palo Alto Firewalls including the next-generation features.
- Sound understanding of TCP/IP stack and OSI model.
- Experience in managing Cisco Firewalls and VPN.
- Understanding of networking technologies such as Routing and Switching, VLANs, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience in implementing firewall changes and adhering to change management process.
- Ability to effectively respond to network security incidents and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to work towards resolution.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position