Shipamax is a successful and ambitious startup, recently acquired by WiseTech, the global leader in logistics solutions. You will join a team of experienced data scientists passionate about pushing the boundaries of what is possible in a friendly and stimulating atmosphere. Shipamax develops AI-based software to extract information from documents, structuring critical logistics data that powers the movement of goods worldwide.
We are seeking two highly motivated and talented Python/MLOps Engineers to join our growing team. We are seeking both a senior and a junior candidate to work on our exciting roadmap of projects, including refining our MLOps framework, improving the performance of our data extraction system, and optimizing the end-to-end evaluation framework.
- Help create an infrastructure for continuous delivery of machine learning models
- Participate in the architectural design of scalable data and machine learning pipelines alongside implementation
- Automate different stages of the lifecycle of several machine learning models, from model training to deployment
- Ensure that any machine learning model and related code is production ready
- Work with various machine learning models, including advanced neural networks for NLP and Computer Vision
- Be responsible for deployments and improving existing processes and frameworks
- Participate in projects to optimize the performance of our data extraction system
- Improve our existing end-to-end evaluation framework
- All DS-related infrastructure, such as the parser infra, end-to-end eval framework, and MLOps infra
- Parser's monitoring and performance Qualifications:
- MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or other STEM subjects, or other comparable work experience
- 1 to 4 years of experience for junior role; 5 or more for senior
- Sound knowledge and experience of core Python
- Experience with version control and other common software development best practices
- Knowledgeable about OOP and design patterns
- Proficient with data structures, algorithms, and string manipulation
- Ability to design complex functionality
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with cloud technologies is essential; AWS is desirable but not essential. However, we expect you to be enthusiastic about learning it
- Understanding of data science fundamental concepts
- Understanding the lifecycle of a machine learning model
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Hard working and responsible
- Loves learning and gets things done
- Good communication skills and loves working in a team
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.