At WiseTech Global our breakthrough software solutions are renowned for their powerful productivity, extensive functionality, comprehensive integration, deep compliance capabilities and global reach.
We are expanding our Sydney HQ team to manage the external and internal financial accounting requirements of our global entities. Managing a small team of direct reports and reporting into the Group Accounting Manager, this role will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting for all entities within ANZ region of our four regional hubs.
You’ll drive transformation as we centralise and standardise our accounting practices around the world.
You’ll be the main point of contact within the Finance Team for all entities, working closely with business leaders, auditors and local advisors. Understanding and explaining significant drivers of business performance and assisting with the budgeting and re-forecasting processes. You’ll also work closely with other Regional and Corporate Accounting Managers on the management of Group level tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate financial information for your region, and understanding and being able to explain the financial performance of the businesses in your region;
- Strong project management skills, will be heavily involved in planning and executing transformation projects, whilst also managing the “day-to-day” accounting of the businesses within the region;
- Strong coaching and Team Management skills, taking significant responsibility for the management and career development of more Junior members of the team;
- Good interpersonal skills, main point of contact for queries in relation to your region from other areas of the Finance Team, key management personnel of businesses, and internal or external local finance resources.
- Strong technical accounting skills with an appropriate accounting qualification (Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar) and 5+ years of post-qualification experience;
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
We will not be using the services of a third-party recruiter for this appointment.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position