WiseTech Global is an Engineer lead company, with a focus on building secure, scalable products for the global logistics industry. It goes without saying that protecting the data of the world’s largest freight forwarders is critical to the function of the international supply chain, so as a Security Analyst you will be providing front line protection and defence for thousands of users globally.
This role sits within a team of highly skilled Engineers, building out world leading security solutions across our SaaS platform, internal function and product offering. You will partner with our Security function to provide monitoring and analysis; working with a variety of tools.
- Understanding of a broad range of information security tools, techniques and controls including operating systems, threat mitigation techniques, Enterprise Vulnerability Management processes
- Understanding on malware analysis and/or network/endpoint forensics techniques/processes including emerging cyber threats and extraction of Indicators of Compromise (IoC) and how to leverage this information to enhance the security monitoring capability
- Hands on experience with Microsoft ATP Portals
- Familiar with O365 Security & Compliance centres
- Experience with SIEM technologies
- Experienced in threat intelligence, Elastic SIEM and investigations
- Experience managing & operating phishing awareness campaigns
- Scripting skills in PowerShell, Python and/or BASH
- Palo Alto firewall experience
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position