Working with our highly experienced cross functional teams, this role will play an integral part in expanding WiseTech Global’s reach and achieving our vision to be the operating platform for global logistics.
As a senior team member you will;
- Leverage your experience in financial and competitor analysis to research and assess new strategic acquisition opportunities;
- Use your modelling and valuation skills to value prospective acquisitions;
- Manage the execution and diligence phases of live transactions including managing multiple internal and external stakeholders and advisors;
- Negotiate key terms with sellers; and
- Work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful integration to the Group including working with acquired businesses post deal to ensure strategy is executed and value is achieved.
We work in a dynamic and high growth business and value collaboration and continuous improvement. You will be expected to contribute creative solutions to obstacles which arise but demonstrate an ability to recognise and balance risk. You will be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done, recognising the importance of improving processes and creating lasting value including sharing your experience with the team.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in valuations or financial analysis that demonstrates exceptional analytical skills
- 7-10+ years’ experience in a Big 4 Transaction Services / M&A team or similar Corporate role including strong due diligence competencies
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to translate technical analysis into compelling narratives
- The ability to think beyond numbers and combine data with strategy and financial insight
- Advanced Excel, modelling and report writing skills with experience in handling and analysing complex data sets
- Experience in the software or technology industry is preferred but not essential
- CPA/CA Qualified
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.Apply for this position