We are looking for Mid/Senior Software Engineers who share WiseTech's passion for innovation and code quality. Our Senior Engineers are highly technical experts in their specific product or specialized area. Whether dealing with the sheer size of the application, scaling issues or ensuring that we maintain the utmost quality in code - there is always something new to learn from and improve.
At WiseTech Global, we build market-leading software solutions for the Supply Chain and Logistics industry. Our industry-leading flagship product, CargoWise centralizes logistics operations on a single global database, delivering business continuity, scalability, and security.
More About You
- You thrive on development and enhancing applications as your focus will be on architecture, design, and programming
- High code quality and the ability to continuously improve and fine-tune existing processes are what you’re about
- You enjoy mentoring junior members and sharing your wealth of knowledge with them
- As a leader and expert in your craft, you will provide advice for the development and architecture queries of the team
Our Development Team
Our Senior Engineers are highly technical experts in their specific product or technical area. We work in a flat, open environment, giving you the freedom and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. Working in continuous delivery and automated deployment environment, we ship 3500 upgrades a week. We practice Test Driven Development and place quality at the core of our engineering practice.
We utilize multiple different technologies and welcome a diverse environment where people can bring their variety of technical skills & experiences (we are language agnostic) to the table. But for your interest, below are some of the technology you can expect to work on:
- .Net, C#, SQL Server
- Web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, Vue/Angular/React, etc.
- Continuous Delivery, using tools such as Git, Jenkins, PowerShell, etc.
- Quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits
- Strong application design & implementation skills
Perks & Benefits
We invest heavily in our people from day one and place our developers at the heart of our business. We have a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration package + equity
- We offer a hybrid, flexible work environment with amazing workspace in Sydney (HQ), Melbourne, and Adelaide
- Development opportunities - LinkedIn learning, mentorship, education assistance
- You will be given the best hardware – machines with i9 Cores and 64GB of ram as well as dual curved 42” monitors
- Technical Rotation - Drive your career and pursue your interest with our rotation program
- Employee assistance program - 24/7 resources, support & information
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.