Level up your career and revolutionize the world of logistics with WiseTech Global! WiseTech Global is a world-leading software company building software for the global logistics industry. We are united in our mission to create breakthrough products that enable and empower those who own and operate the supply chains of the world. More than 18,000 logistics organizations use our software solutions, including 24 of the top 25 global freight forwarders.
Due to our organic and acquisitional growth, we are seeking a Senior System Engineer in Sydney to join our IS team.
- Designing, implementing, and administering active directory infrastructure.
- Maintaining and managing active directory permissions and security.
- Managing user accounts and access control.
- Troubleshooting active directory-related issues.
- Creating and managing group policies.
- Integrating active directory with other technologies such as DNS, DHCP, and Exchange.
- Maintaining and managing active directory backups and recovery.
- Providing user support and training.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Experience in VMware virtualization, MS System Center suite, scripting and programming skills, cloud technologies, and experience with multiple platforms, and switching and routing protocols.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plan, and paid time off.
Company Culture and Values:
At WiseTech, we believe in creating a collaborative, supportive, and diverse work environment that encourages growth and development. Our global team offers the opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn from experts in the field.
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position