Senior Treasury Analyst
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
With offices in 50+ countries around the world, the depth and breadth of our Treasury team in Sydney is expanding to meet our real finance and accounting needs worldwide. As a Senior Treasury Analyst, you will support the team in all treasury operations across the group, contributing to continuous improvements in cash and liquidity management, financial risk management, transactional banking, and treasury systems and reporting. We operate in a complex banking environment, and this pivotal role will see you gain industry exposure and professional development on a global scale, working closely with senior management and other members of our international finance team across a broad spectrum of treasury activities.
- Manage liquidity for the group ensuring bank accounts are adequately funded while optimizing the usage of surplus funds
- Maintain and develop short to medium term cash flow forecasting process for the group and assist with appropriate funding strategies
- Coordinate monthly intercompany settlements and sweep of excess balances to group for deposit or loan repayment
- Assist with management of foreign exchange risk, interest rate risk and counterparty credit risk, including execution of approved hedging strategies
- Manage the Group’s transactional banking facilities and arrangements, and assist with periodic review and renegotiation of banking service contracts and pricing
- Assist with month-end treasury accounting process and half-year end and year-end treasury related statutory disclosures, and support the business on internal and external audit requirements
- Assist with preparation of routine and ad-hoc Treasury reports and Board papers
You are a team player and driven individual who enjoys working in an ever changing and fast paced corporate environment and will bring well-honed relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Tertiary qualification in finance, commerce, economics or a related discipline with CA or CPA preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of corporate treasury experience in a complex global business with multi-currency exposures and intercompany relationships
- Demonstrated experience in cash and liquidity management, intercompany funding, financial risk management, transactional banking, treasury accounting and reporting (including hedge accounting), treasury management systems, and treasury operational controls
- Excellent communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong numerical and modelling skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple assignments of varying priorities and difficulty, and work effectively under tight deadlines and pressure
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position