WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
WiseTech Global has large group structure with more than 80 legal entities in over 30 countries. The Group’s footprint has grown through acquisition activity and organic growth and requires statutory accounts preparation to meet local compliance needs.
Reporting to the Group Reporting Accountant the role is responsible for ensuring statutory reporting obligations are fulfilled for subsidiary entities with the WiseTech Global Group.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for:
- Production of entity level statutory accounts
- Production of reconciliations from Management accounts to Statutory reporting
- Management of overall statutory reporting tracker document reporting on progress to lodgement
- Ongoing projects ensuring all group companies fulfill statutory reporting requirements
- Management of external audit both locally and internationally
- Working with the wider group finance team to finalise information related to tax, transfer pricing in relation to subsidiary financial statements
- Interpreting prior year files
- CA/CPA qualified (or working towards)
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in an IT or Software Company
- Experience with ASX organisation highly regarded
Before you apply:
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulationsApply for this position