WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference for our customers, partners, staff, shareholders, and the logistics industry at large.
Trinium offers a competitive salary and benefits and a hybrid work environment. As an employee of Trinium you will gain knowledge and experience using technologies that drive efficiencies and business improvements for Intermodal Trucking Companies.
The Opportunity – Support Specialist:
You’ll be responsible for managing and resolving application issues for our range of software products. Drive operational efficiencies for our customers by leading Trinium’s response to product support requests using WiseTech Global’s common support process and tools.
Who You Are:
You’re the sort of person who embraces change and rises to the challenge. You are an independent worker, a quick-thinking problem solver, a real trailblazer who leverages their strong interpersonal skills to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
Primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Answering inbound support incidents to assist users with access/software usage issues/errors (reactive support)
- Outbound incidents to customers when we see error logs but prior to them making a call to us (proactive support)
- Offer other technical support as required
- Handle system defects through appropriate process after sufficient qualification
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and see through to resolution
Required – Technical / Industry:
- Technical problem-solving experience, with desktop and web applications
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile device hardware and applications
Required - Other:
- 3-5 years of strong direct product support experience in a software or technical environment, ideally working for a software vendor
- Customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Attention to detail as well as a high degree of accuracy in data entry
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage own time and tasks
- Process-oriented person who can follow documented/agreed processes
- Intermodal Drayage or Shipping/Logistics Industry experience
- Experience with a common incident ticketing system
- Experience with Transport & Shipping systems
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. Base Salary: $55,000-$75,000
Before You Apply:
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position
Who we are
We are a global team of passionate people enabling and empowering the supply chains of the world.