As the Web Content Manager you will make content updates, build web pages and create landing pages as well as maintaining existing content and publishing news articles and press releases via the Content Management System’s (CMS) as well as act as the content’s gatekeeper to uphold consistency and quality of content through-out all website.
The Web Content Manager will be part of a creative, collaborative and supportive Digital Marketing team to help deliver content to website and help us improve and evolve our website experience and design. The ideal candidate will work with many stakeholders such as: Marketing, Design, Video, Communications and Product Managers to plan, upload and manage content for our large multi-language websites. Using your people skills you will leverage feedback from stakeholders and keep track of live project status.
How you will make a difference:
- Utilise your Content Management Systems (CMS), ideally Umbraco to upload and manage content, banners, images, pdfs, and other website updates.
- Keep Wisetech Global's external stakeholders up-to-date by publishing content, such as press releases, news articles, and other updates.
- Lead with content by creating campaign landing pages, new sections to the websites, and enhancing current pages.
- Be the website brand advocate by performing continuous improvement reviews and regularly audit existing websites to check for broken links or outdated/incorrect content or layout
- In some cases, the Web Content Manager may be required to write or edit small amounts of content as well as design digital assets such as banners, icons, and other image assets however they will be supported by Designers, a Writer and Developers
- Use your people skills to recommend and drive improvements to content, design/layout, and the online customer experience.
- Partner with the internal teams to recommend the best content location for stakeholders when they are developing content.
- Experience with, and a sound working knowledge of CMS (experience with Umbraco is desirable)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS with the ability to read, edit and write HTML code
- Experience with website tracking and analytics. Google Analytics experience highly regarded.
- You will have similar experience in a Content role, managing and updating website content using CMS.
- Good understanding of the latest web technologies
- Basic photoshop skills to support image resizing etc and ideally Figma and some of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to work as part of a collaborative creative and fun team
- Knowledge of SEO would be beneficial but not essential
- Good organizational and time management and ability to work under pressure
The above is provided to give you a guideline of what we are looking for in a Web Content Manager, however, it is not to put you off. Maybe you only have experience in a couple of areas but you know that you have the right attitude to learn and drive results. If that’s the case, then please reach out to our Talent team as we would love to hear why you would make the perfect addition to Wisetech Global.
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use external service providers to assist us with assessing applications, including background checks, on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position